SOME OF ADRIENNE'S FAVORITE THINGS:
- Color, the warmer the better.
- Textures, all of them.
- Figuring out the most perfect way to find that essential line in minimalism.
- Moving and dancing through a large space.
- Nature, you know... the air, water, dirt. The growing and the dying. The wind. And the beautiful minerals, metals, and gems.
- Singing random lyrics to existing melodies.
- That special point where chaos meets with a breath.
Adrienne has a BFA in Sculpture and Dance from Colorado State University. She has been making and designing jewelry for over 15years.
During that time, she has worked as a choreographer, aerialist and dancer for multiple productions. Adrienne has sat on the board for the Women's Jewelry Association as treasurer for the Seattle chapter as well as a mentor at the national level.
During the pandemic, she rediscovered her love for sculpting, materials-exploration, drawing, painting and weaving, taking her back to her passion projects during her time at university. This site, and the art you see here, are the culmination of her many years of experience working in various materials, all in the expression of texture and color and artist exploration.
Publications that Adrienne Krieger Key has been featured in include: Sunset Magazine, Seattle Met Magazine, Showcase 500 Rings, Seattle Bride, 100 Layer Cake, and more. See our Press page for a full list.